Thursday, July 2, 2015

MOVING PAST THE MADNESS...FOCUS ON FUN !

Sorry I have been away so long.  Life has been totally crazy, and a call from the hospital yesterday just added to the madness!  More tests and more worries to come.  Sigh...  I won't bore you with the details of all that is going on, but suffice it to say...I'm ready to let the good times roll!  Life is meant to be LIVED! 



Soon (hopefully as early as Monday), I will shift my focus to updating our home...beginning with our master bath!  Now THAT is something FUN to focus on!  Our home is over 25 years old and the time has come to begin the overhaul.  Our master bath has held up pretty well, I guess.  However, a water issue behind our shower tiles and a huge soaking tub that we haven't been able to use for several years means it is time to bring this room up to snuff in function and decor! 

Stay tuned as I bring you along for the ride with "Before", "During" and "After" pics.  Let the good times roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment